the third day of filming

 On my third day of filming, we had to film at birch state park. We first had to go to my groupmates camera afterschool. We could only do it on that day before the park closes when it gets late. We had several scenes to film at birch state park. Once I had gathered all the necessary equipment and tool for filming. I packed up and went to Katie's house once I got there we immediately started getting to work. Once I arrived we had to wait for the rest of the group to arrive. while waiting my group decided to plan and advice a plan on exactly what we are going to include in each shot. As well as how we should film them. Once we had devised a plan we gathered up all our equipment. Once the rest of my groupmates arrived. we headed down the park near Katie's house (birch state) in the golf cart. we know we had to start to hurry before it gets to dark and hard to film. Once we get to the park we realize that we forgot the knife prop. We then had to go all the way back to the necessary props in order to film. Once we got back to the park we started walking to find the perfect secluded spot to film. then we started filming the scenes of the killer attacking the girl that goes to the park. We then sprinkle fake blood on my groupmate. She lays on the ground and pretends to act dead. We had one more scene that we need to film for the project. We were very excited that we finished the filming and could finally edit the project.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The film is done!

Project Blog

Title Research: Secret Obsession