Film review

For my film review, I feel like I have made good progress on the film. My group members and I tried very hard to create something that met all the necessary requirements. Looking back at my film production we had several redo's in order to try to make the film very visually appealing. We tried to focus our attention on our storyline and planning for the film. That was one of the biggest parts of creating the film. The essential steps and props and planning were absurd. I could only begin to imagine what creating a 2 hour or so film. I feel as though we did not film up to the full expectation. when filming we decided not to film some of the scenes because we ran out of time and wanted to start editing. The time that it took to film the correct camera angles and set up the shots was grueling. This was especially because I had work that night and it was a weekend. In the film, my group and I really looked to create something unique. When planning our story line we tries to keep away from cliché scenes. We took several steps in the planning in order to make sure that our filming was not choppy. While editing the film it took lots of work in order to understand what exactly makes a good film. The editing of the film always separates it from other candidates performing in Aice media Studies. When the editing is bad it is very easy to tell if a scene is cut correctly or the transition is very choppy. One big point of controversy for my group was filming the scenes with a good camera in order to produce constantly good clips for the film. In order to due this I had to use my professional camera and stabilizer tools in order to make sure the shot is stabilized. I am very excited to finish our complete project and finally finish this Aice media final task project.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The film is done!

Project Blog

Title Research: Secret Obsession