The film is done!

 Me and my group are very excited about this project. We tried very hard to produce something that would be unique and up to qualifications for Aice standards. We hope you like our project ,and we are excited for media studies A level. Overall, I think this was a fun project. It took a lot of hard work in order to pull off this film. I appreciate that my groupmates are in the same direction I am. What I can say is I am glad to be finally done with the project. All the hard work payed off as I think me and my group mates have truly captured the horror theme. We are glad we chose this prompt and this theme because it was very easy for us to come up with things for the movie. I am excited for what's to come in the future of  As media studies.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Blog

Title Research: Secret Obsession