Filming 1 Media Studies
Filming 1 Hello, today I will tell you about filming my project, the first day of filming was at my house. For the first scene I was in charge of filming the north face bag with a white back drop. At first, I was going to use a green screen. However, I decided to make the background white. This made it easier on editing. Next I had to decide if I was using my grey bag or the dark blue north face bag. Once I determined that I would be using the grey north-face bag. I then created a backdrop, first, I found a piece of wood that had a smooth white paint finish. I took a piece of Styrofoam and cut it so that it could stand up and cover the the two sides making a corner. I took the Styrofoam and taped it to the bottom of the wood. This created a corner looking white background. I then put this contraption in the corner of the room and took some shots of the bag. Originally, we had t...
Comments
Post a Comment