second day of editing

On the second day of editing I had lots of work to do. There was several imperfections I had to correct. One thing that was major point of discussion for my group was the beginning intro. Due to the complex nature of the title sequence it has be a very specific way. We left most of that part blank because we were still thinking of what we could put in the title. I decided to due some research on title sequences. I referred to some of my previous planning for the tittle sequence. My group decided that we wanted to change it a little bit. Once it was done with that I me and my group re went over the scenes and how they are supposed to play out in the film. We rearranged and tweaked most of the scenes. We cut a lot of bloopers out of the scenes. The nest issue that I faced when trying to edit. Was the lighting in every scene. There were several lighting defects in the film. I decided to load into the color scheme of the clips and tweak it slightly so that the sun is less harsh and I can enhance the colors of the scenes. Once I was done with the coloring potion there were some other issues that needed to be addressed. Some of scenes still were choppy. What I decided to do what try to optimizer the clips and make them load quick and more fluently. After this I made to share the project with my groupmates. They al took a thorough look at the projects and wrote down some stuff they didn't like and some stuff they did like.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The film is done!

Project Blog

Title Research: Secret Obsession